On an iOS phone or tablet:
- Open General Settings.
- Scroll down to iTunes & App Stores.
- Tap your Apple ID > View Apple ID.
- Scroll down to 'Subscriptions' (you won't find it, if you don't have any).
- Find Endel in the list and cancel the subscription.
On an Android phone or tablet:
- Open the Google Play Store.
- Check you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu > 'Subscriptions'.
- Select Endel and tap 'Cancel subscription'.
On a Mac
- Open the App Store app.
- Click the sign-in button or your profile name on the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click 'View Information' at the top-right of the window.
- Scroll down to 'Subscriptions' and click 'Manage'.
- Click 'Edit' next to Endel subscription.
Please note: if not canceled properly, the subscription is seen by all the Stores as active (and subject to recurring payment) — even after you delete the app. This applies to any app, not exclusively Endel.