Main Screen Description
Tap the upper left corner to choose between Standalone and Companion modes for the Endel app:
— Standalone is a full-featured, independent app for the watchOS that allows you to use Endel without a phone;
— Companion is the remote for your Endel iOS app.
You’ll find the data that personalizes your Endel sounds in the same tab:
— real-time heart rate,
— natural light exposure,
— activity level,
— number of steps taken today.
To go back to the main screen, tap Cancel.
The arrow sign in the middle marks the real-time direction of the daily circadian rhythm. Read more about it here.
The graph underneath helps you understand when the current phase of the circadian rhythm ends and the next begins.
Plan your rest and activity throughout the day in line with the circadian rhythm, and choose the right Endel soundscape for the energy levels shown on the screen.
Select a soundscape using the buttons at the bottom of your screen. Tap here for recommendations on daily use.
Customize your Watch Face with Endel complications. They allow you to know at a glance what phase of the circadian rhythm you’re in at the moment, as well as its duration (in some complications).
Here’s how to add information from Endel to your watch face:
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Complications.
- Click on Change and select Endel from the list of applications.
- Firmly press the display on your watch and tap Customize.
- Swipe left to the edge of the display. If you can add complications to your watch face, they will be listed on the last screen.
- Tap a complication to select it, then turn the Digital Crown to choose the Endel complication.
- When finished, press the Digital Crown to save changes, then tap the Endel complication icon from your watch face to open it.