There are two ways to start using Endel on your Alexa device:
- Say "Alexa, start Endel"
- Open the Amazon Alexa app, add the Endel skill, and launch it on the device of your choice.
You will be able to use our core soundscapes – Focus, Relax, Sleep, and Wind Down – for free and without time limits.
To enjoy the full version, which includes all premium soundscapes including artist collaborations, plus a timer, a smart alarm, and smart soundscape suggestions, you need to create an Endel account and purchase a subscription. If you already have an account with an active subscription, there are two ways to link it to your device:
- Open Endel on your phone or computer.
- Press the three dots on the home screen.
- Choose “Settings.”
- Authorize Alexa and follow the instructions.
- Say, "Alexa, start Endel and link my account," and follow the instructions.
To start the trial version of Endel, say “Alexa, start Endel and link account,” and follow the instructions in the Amazon Alexa app to create a new account. When you have created an account and connected it with the skill, a 7-day trial will start, during which you can listen to all Endel soundscapes – as well as enjoying the timer, smart alarm, and smart soundscape suggestions – and decide if you want to purchase a subscription after the trial expires.
To purchase an Endel subscription:
- Download Endel to your device, create an account, and select the desired subscription plan in the app or on the Endel page in your app store.
- Go to payment.endel.io and select the desired subscription plan.
- Say “Alexa, start Endel and buy subscription,” and follow the instructions.